How much does a Oil And Filter Change cost for your car?
The cost of a Oil And Filter Change depends on the type of car you drive.
At Richmond Hill Auto Repair, our mechanics are experienced professionals which means we can save you time and money when servicing your car.
Contact us today to speak with one of our mechanics!
Oil And Filter Change Cost, Service, And Parts Information
What Is An Oil And Filter Change
An oil and filter change involves draining out the old motor oil and replacing it with fresh, new, motor oil. The oil filter also gets replaced at the same time.
Signs That You Need An Oil And Filter Change
- The oil looks black and gritty.
- Your engine is running louder than usual.
- You can't remember when you last changed your oil.
- The amount of time since your last oil change exceeds the recommended kilometers/miles.
- Your check engine light or maintenance light is on.
- The engine oil level is extremely low.
- Smoke is coming out of the tailpipe.
How Important Is This Service
Oil and filter changes are one of the most important maintenance services you can get done in order to avoid damaging your car in the long-run. Oil changes keep engines running smooth and help prevent issues down the road, and many drivers rely on oil changes with conventional motor oil to keep their vehicles in top-shape. In order to avoid severe engine damage, an oil change should be regularly scheduled.